Brynn Jay and Madi will all be there (don't worry too much about food for Madi, she is super picky and probably won't eat anything anyone makes. It's not personal, don't worry).
We are coming Thursday after work (being there around 8 or 9PM) and will be staying thru Sunday. Can't wait to see you all there!
3 comments:
Oh come on! I'm sure she'll love the salad I'm making and she could probably polish off a few burgers if you'd give her the chance! hee hee. Derek won't be coming up till Friday evening. Probably just in time for dinner. We'll be there till sunday. It's gonna be fun!!
Still not for sure if Bryan will be there, but probably not. They got really busy this weekend. He might come up Thursday night. If he can come, I'll eat less. We will be leaving Saturday. Sorry we can't stay but we have a few things we need to do.
We four Weavers will be coming. We are planning to go sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday night, give or take a few hours, but we will be there for Thursday dinner I'm thinking. We will probably stay around on Sunday depending on the rest of y'all.
Post a Comment