Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meals

K, let it begin! I've had some requests to start getting organized and I have a feeling that this trip might come a little faster than i'm anticipating so let's start getting organized. I'll be letting everyone know as far as the bed situation goes soon but let's talk food!!!
Here is the sign-up, go to town! (Who is staying for how long? Jay and I are planning Wed-Sun. Bonnie and Paul and Moss and Christie I believe that's your plan too? If people are staying/coming earlier we'll plan food for those days, if not, we won't :) Sign up for when you'll be here and we'll go from there. I'm putting everything on just in case)

Wednesday:
Dinner--Take care of this yourself - either on the way or bring something to eat when you arrive. If you want, bring bedtime snacks to share.  (Is this what we are all ok with?)

Thursday:
Breakfast--Weavers (French Toast and other goodness)
Lunch -- Jay and Brynn
Dinner - Paul and Bonnie (Wetback tacos - fast & easy)

Friday:
Breakfast--Randalls  (who knows?  something delicious, I'm sure)
Lunch Moss and Christie
Dinner--Borrowmans (most likely something beyond your wildest expectations)

Saturday:
Breakfast:- Paul and Bonnie (Yogurt, fruit, bagels, juice, etc. - let's not spend all day cooking and cleaning...let's play this last day!)
Lunch: Weavers
Dinner: Jay and Brynn will do dinner tonight -- anyone want to go in?  Borrowmans will help with this

Sunday:
Breakfast - Any leftovers people want to use up and cold cereal--Bring some you like!  (Remember, it is fast Sunday, those who are able to can just fast.)

4 comments:

Derek&Lenae said...

K, so I don't know how to post on these so can I please do lunch on the last day?

Lillypad Good Times said...

Since we will all be arriving at different times - some of might the first night, some after a very long drive with many pit stops, and then getting unpacked, etc. - what about if we just plan on picking up/bringing our own dinners for that evening? We could just snack together with whatever anyone brings if we need more. Just throwing out this suggestion for people to agree or disagree, doesn't matter to me.

Brynn and Jared said...

I think Bonnie's idea of that first night is perfect.

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

Mom, do you want us to bring some delicious homemade granola to go along with your breakfast on Sunday morning? We'd be super-happy to do that! Lou & Co.