Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thanksgiving is coming right up...

Hi Everyone,

Thanksgiving is coming right up.  I've been so busy of late that I haven't thought too much about it yet, but it is probably time to start getting the plan together.  I'm pretty sure this is the year ya'll are invited to our house for the festivities if you can make it.

So, I guess that is the first item on the planning agenda...who will be coming and when?


Next, I was thinking it might be a good idea if the out of town folks could bring stuff that didn't need cooking so that they weren't trying to find a place to cook something when it seems like every stove available it being used to capacity.  We'll think more about that.

Another thought is that I would hope that once again we can find a cool place and take a family photo.  There have been several additions since the last one, so it is time.  Supe will again just have to be a space that we fill in with a random picture.  If some of you are dying to tell us what to wear, start telling.  I was thinking we might just go down to Brigham Young's house or to the Woodward school steps if either of those places might work.  Derek, are you up for taking a shot or two for us?  Brynn, are you up for the editing process again?  You did a great job last time.  Hoping we can talk you into it again.  When is the best time for everyone to make this happen?  I guess it kind of depends on if Lou and Bryan can come down as to whether this will be possible or not.

Another year when we are all feeling rich or someone is feeling rich enough to treat all of us, I think it would be fun to have Thanksgiving up at Zion.  If the weather was nice I think that could be so much fun...missing the leftovers of course.

If anyone has any thoughts to share about this year's feast, family pictures or other activities, please post.  I will put up more stuff soon.

XO

Mom/Bonnie :o)

6 comments:

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

I think we are coming.

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

We will be there;) family photo sounds good!

Julene said...

We are planning on it!

Jared said...

We will be there, too

Brynn and Jared said...

Yes I would be happy to do the editing!

Derek&Lenae said...

I know Mom may have changed her mind about the pictures, but if she wants to do them Derek will take them--as long as no one's ornery!