Okay Everyone! It's time to start thinking about the family campout again! Let's start by trying to pin down a date. Below are the weekends that we could go. Please check your calendars and put your name by the ones that WILL work for you, and mark if it would be possible for you to go later in the year after school has started, maybe in August or September. Also make a note of if you would prefer to do the camp on a Wednesday thru Saturday or Thursday thru Saturday, and any other things you want me to take into account.
May 29--June 1 (Memorial Day Weekend) I think memorial day is the 27th?
June 5--June 8 W&D, Randall
June 12--June 15 J&B, Randall
June 19--June 22 Moss, J&B (this works and don't let it make the decision but it wouldn't be our first choice), Randall
June 26--June 28 W&D, Randall
July 10--July 13 W&D, J&B, Randall
July 17--July 20 Moss, J&B, Randall
July 24--July 27 W&D, J&B
July 31--August 3 W&D, J&B, Randall Moss
August 7--August 10, J&B, Randall
Later in August Moss, J&B, Randall
Later in September Moss, J&B, Randall
Prefer Wednesday thru Saturday W&D
We could come up Wednesday night after work. We can be flexible with whatever!
Prefer Thursday thru Saturday
This is Weed. We can probably go some other weeks, I just gotta talk to Derek and see how much tennis he's doing. Then I'll add more on.
I get every other Friday off and I don't have much off time saved up yet so hopefully a Friday I have off will work.
Mom and Dad - So far we can go pretty much any time. Just let us know when and where. Just found out my brother and his family might be coming by on July 9th, so we wouldn't want to miss them. So we aren't good for the 10th-17th.
2 comments:
What date we go may kind of depend on where we are going. Too early and the mountains will still be mud and snow, too late...full of bugs. Too late at low elevation...too hot. You get my drift. I'm good for Weds-Sat.
we would be good to do Wednesday thru Saturday but we wouldn't be there until Wednesday afternoon/night.
Post a Comment