Monday, July 15, 2013

Survival Stuff

So, for the older kids, when I (Moss) teach a little bit on outdoor survival skills, I was hoping to help them make a little survival kit. I am planning on providing most of the contents for the kit, but if you have anything you'd like to contribute, please let me know. Mostly I am using left overs from my own kits, but if you have any of the following supplies, which you would want to donate, please let me know.
  • Band Aids
  • Gauze Pads
  • Mole Skin
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Antibiotic Ointment
  • Scissors
  • CPR Mast
  • Tweezers
  • Gloves
  • Trash Bag
  • Small Rope
  • Whistle/Compass/Flint Thing
  • Survival Guide

Secondly, I am looking at some kind of bag for it to go in. I was thinking something like this, but I do not think I can afford to buy one for everyone. Mom suggested that for a craft, Christie could help people make one, but I have not talk to her about this yet, and am note sure we want to bring up a sewing machine. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

4 comments:

Lillypad Good Times said...

How many of these are you planning for?

Derek&Lenae said...

yeah, how many? I have gloves.

Julene said...

Why not just have everyone provide their own bag?

Derek&Lenae said...

I also have band aids, germx, andtrash bags