It's coming! Soon! I can't believe it's already almost here! We are planning the family camp out to be July 9-12. I have reserved a cabin for us to stay in, but it does cost more than just staying out in the boonies. The total cost is $650. I will send our $200 deposit within the week (if everyone is ok with staying there) and the rest is due at the time of the camp out.
So, the question is: Is the cost too much or should we go ahead?
The cabin is on the backside of Cedar Mountain. It has 9 queen sized beds, 2 sets of bunk beds and one king sized bed. Plus it has some couches that can be used for sleeping on, a toddler bed and a fun loft where some of the kids could set up sleeping bags. They said it's ok to set tents up on the lawn too. :) There are 3 fully functioning bathrooms, a nice kitchen with 2 fridges and an industrial stove/oven/griddle, a wood burning stove, a fire pit, a swing set, and a pond (fenced in, but still be wary please). This will still be a camp out type place as there is limited electricity (no blow dryers, slow cookers, curling irons, tv's, etc.)
I'd love to hear your input! I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow! Please let me know ASAP!
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! Let us know exactly how much you want us to pay (I am assuming that is based on how many people are coming). We are excited!
Let's do it! I'd it at mammoth springs?
Looks great to us!
Too bad I can't spell! Oops
Sounds good! We can get you money for the deposit whenever you need it...
--Ferf
Post a Comment