So, as long as everyone is planning on going, it looks like the cost will be $82 per family. I sent in the deposit, so if you can, it would be helpful to pay sooner rather than later. If not, that's ok too.
I have finally gotten around to putting pictures on here. When I went to put them on earlier, I realized that for some reason Derek's phone didn't sync these with my phone or the computer, so I had to have him send these to me. I just realized we're still missing a few rooms, but here are the basics.
This is a front view of the cabin. It has a fire pit off to the right (but if restrictions are in place, we can't use it). It has a barbecue grill and camp chef off to the left. This is taken from right by the ladybug cabin. The swing set is also off to the left and the pond is behind the ladybug cabin on the other side of a fence.
The kitchen.
Check out this stove/oven/griddle!!
Two fridges, 3 sinks.
Wood burning stove near the kitchen/dining/living room area.
First upstairs bedroom. Queen sized bed.
Second upstairs bedroom. Queen bed and bunk beds.
This room might be good for
Third upstairs room. King sized bed.
Fourth upstairs room. Two queens. Derek said that this room actually has access to it's own bathroom. I didn't see it when we were there because it was closed down for the winter (we went in November). It may actually be a Jack and Jill bathroom with the room next to us.
Upstairs Bathroom.
Stairs leading to the loft (bedrooms 1-3 are on the right side of this hall, 4-6 are on the left, along with the upstairs bathroom. Also, bedrooms 1-3 have sliding glass doors that lead to the deck).
The loft. This is probably big enough for the older kids (Tavin, Kaebri, Kennis, Tasia, Brady, and Gaige), but not much more than that. They'll probably want to bring air mattresses and bedding.
Sixth upstairs bedroom (yes, I skipped the fifth. I didn't have a picture of it. It has a queen and a couch that possibly pulls out into a bed. I'm not sure but I'll check). This room has a queen and a toddler bed.
There is a bedroom downstairs that we don't have pictures of with a queen bed (and maybe a toddler bed, but I didn't really go in there much so I don't really know). There is also a bathroom downstairs complete with a bathtub/shower (no pic, sorry). I don't have a picture of the main living area and dining area right now either. I don't know if we even took pictures of it. The main living area has a couple of couches if someone really wants to crash there, they can too. Our friends' son, Zack, did and it seemed like he slept quite well there. :)
Across the front lawn from the main cabin is the original cabin. It is called "The Ladybug Cabin". It has a quaint old kitchen with an antique fridge. It has two bedrooms. They seemed like they were larger than the ones in the main cabin, but don't quote me on that. One has a queen. The other has a queen and bunk beds, I believe. It also has a living room with some couches. Derek has pictures somewhere I think, so I'll post them when I get them.
This is the bathroom in the ladybug cabin. It has a shower too, but my picture taking skills are extremely lacking, so that picture was really stupid.
Anyway, I hope that gives you a little bit of an idea of where we're going and gets you excited! Maybe start thinking about which room you'd like to stay in and we can fight it out later. ;)
3 comments:
I don't know how it will work, but I think we will probably need a downstairs bedroom because dad will be in recovery from his knee replacement which is happening on June 26th. Sorry to be picky. Don't think he will be sleeping in a tent or hiking much quite yet.
Sounds good! We'll plan on you guys being down there!
We are happy wherever! Maybe one of the rooms with a toddler bed would work? Madi and Tahlia could share that and the baby can be with us? I'm only suggesting that because most of you have more/bigger kids that need the bigger rooms. We really don't care. My only opinion is if we could be in one of the rooms of the main cabin that would be awesome. I am probably being paranoid but i don't think I would do well putting a baby down for a nap and leaving her in a different building, even if it is quieter. I know I'm probably weird. This looks great, thanks so much for planning Weed!
Post a Comment