Friday, May 20, 2016

Family camp 2016 activities and meal sign up

Family camp is coming up quick!

We did some research and figured out a few ideas on what activities to do.

Veyo skating: We would be able to have it to ourselves for 3 hours. It would work out to be about 4.50 per skater. They say they have a good amount of skates but you can bring your own also to make sure they fit. There is no extra charge to use their skates.

Veyo pool: Supe talked to the dude and he will let us in for 5 dollars a person. This would also include being able to walk the trails and play in the river.

Veyo climbing: I doubt everyone will want to do this but everyone can watch. The charge for climbing is $9 for all day. Supe, Beacher and I will plan on doing it and then who ever else wants to can join in while the rest are swimming or playing in the river.

Since there is so much to do at Veyo pool I think we will plan on spending most of Thursday or Friday there. Then on the other day do a hike.

I know this is more "spending" than we typically do, but remember gas is going to be pretty low compared to other years and there is also no camp spot fee.

Please comment with your thoughts so we can get stuff reserved:)

Meals
Please sign up for a meal;) There is a full kitchen (it's old stuff but works good) and also a grill outside.

Wednesday night: Since we all be arriving at different times bring your own dinner:)

Thursday Breakfast:
Thursday lunch: Moss
Thursday Dinner: Weavers and Smiths

Friday Breakfast: Paul and Bonnie (yogurt, muffins, fruit, granola, etc.)
Friday Lunch: Jay and Brynn
Friday Dinner: Supe

Saturday breakfast: Borrowmans

4 comments:

Brynn and Jared said...

We are up for all activities! We would for sure love the pool and all that comes with it and the skating sounds like a blast. We'll have to see about climbing day of 😋 Depends if the girls want to. Thanks for planning!!!

LB said...

I think all of that sounds fun too! I know some of us would like the climbing as well.

Unknown said...

I think that all sounds fun! My kids will be split, 2 will want to climb and 2 will want to swim. Not sure what to do there. Skating sounds great too. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Does anyone want to team up with me for a meal?
Not sure I handle a whole dinner by myself, since I see that's all that's left. (Or can I help someone?)