The family camp out is getting closer and although I'm not even close to ready to even start thinking about it, I know most of you are! So, here are the meal sign ups! We can arrive as early as 2 pm on Wednesday so dinner is the only meal needed that day and are supposed to be out by noon on Saturday, so breakfast is all that's needed then.
Wednesday, July 9
Dinner: Mom and Dad (Kalua Pork, rice, green salad, fruits and dessert) Water to drink.
Thursday, July 10
Breakfast: Weaver Family (breakfast burritos)
Lunch: Ferf and Ryan
Dinner: Jay and Brynn
Friday, July 11
Breakfast: Randalls (Greek yogurt, English muffins, fruit, and possibly eggs if you want an egg sandwich)
Lunch: Moss and Christie
Dinner: Smiths (Burgers and hot dogs, etc.)
Saturday, July 12
Breakfast: Supe and Beacher
At the cabin, there is already quite a bit of fun stuff to do! They have some games there, although if you have a favorite you'd like to play, I'd suggest you bring it since I didn't notice which games they did and didn't have. There is a swing set for the kids and a private pond you could swim, boat or fish in. The lawn is nice and big and it would be fun to play some ball games or tag or whatever. Beyond that, I don't know much. I'll look into hikes around there, so tentatively plan on an kid-friendly hike. The activities we did were fun last year (making masks and bracelets/necklaces). If you have a great idea of something you'd like to do, please sign up:
Big kid craft/activity:
Little kid craft/activity: Chrisite ( Making rock friends)
Adult craft/activity :) :
Tavin has agreed to play some violin songs to entertain us sometime...
BEACHER AND BRYNN ARE PUMPED TO DO A LITTLE "KID SOCCER CAMP"! THEN WE CAN ALL DO A FAMILY SOCCER SCRIMMAGE!
Juge and Lance can bring a badminton net and cheapo racquets. Bring your own if you want a nice one for manly battle. :)
The Smiths will bring horseshoes if we remember, as well as 3 life jackets (2 adult, 1 kid).
Also, Moss has been so kind as to agree to teach us a CPR course. It will be on just a normal citizen's level (not a medical level unless we want a 3 day course) and we will all be able to get certified. He said it would be helpful to know how many people would be interested in certifying. The older kids probably could certify too, but keep in mind that they have to be able to have the strength to actually perform CPR, so obviously someone small like Tasia probably wouldn't be able to. He will teach this early in the camp out since I'm stressed a little that there's water so close by (it's fenced off, but it still worries me, so watch your kids closely please). Those who are already certified can take the kids fishing or something! ;)
Please sign up if you'd like to certify:
1. Juge
2. Lance
3. Brynn
4. Jay
5. Weed
6. Kaebri
7. Bonnie
8. LouAnne
9. Bryan
Well, that's all I've got for now! Let me know if I've forgotten anything!
5 comments:
Cool! Sounds fun!
I'm on my phone so I can't edit the post -- we will be making Navajo tacos for our dinner. See you all next week!!!
We'll bring bocce ball
Me and Supe only have one soccer ball and wont be making down to my parents house before where my other stuff is, so if anyone wanted to bring a couple more for everyone, that'd be great!
We will bring a kid soccer ball
Post a Comment