I've heard talk that the devotionals we did last year were something we want repeated. If you would be willing to sign up to do one as a family, that'd be great. I don't think it needs to be something big and splendid, maybe something that's 2-3 minutes long. You could maybe do a song, prayer, scripture and a quick thought. What do you say?
Here's a sign up:
Thursday morning: Borrowmans
Friday Morning: Randalls
Saturday Morning:
Let me know if I'm forgetting anything. I know this is all kind of last minute, but I had to get girls camp, Kansas City and Youth Conference out of way and those just ended on Wednesday!
Oh, and I'm bringing paper plates. Can we get people to sign up for the other paper products? We'll need:
Napkins: M and D (paper towels)
Paper towels: Juge and Lance
Cups: Ferf and Ryan
possibly bowls: Randalls
Silverware is already there.
Thanks all! Can't wait to see you up there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment