Okay, so here is the front of the cabin (this looks like it was taken from right by the ladybug cabin).
This is a view from the pond area, showing the ladybug cabin in the foreground and the main lodge in the background.
This is the main living area of the lodge.
Here's a view from the living room into the dining area (we were washing the floor on the way out).
From the main lodge, looking down at the ladybug cabin (the pond is beyond that).
Firepit and rope swing. I don't think we can have fire, but I'll check.
Bedroom in the ladybug cabin (along with our buddy, Alan and his little girl, Analise).
It is one of the biggest and it has a toddler bed besides the queen and bunk beds.
The other bedroom in the ladybug cabin.
Kids could sleep on the couches right in the next room quite comfortably.
This is the other half of that bedroom.
Main living area of the ladybug cabin.
Kitchen area of the ladybug cabin.
View from the back door of the main lodge into dining and living area.
Back patio with grill and camp chef.
Front porch of the lodge.
View from the porch, overlooking the lawn and ladybug cabin.
There it is guys! I hope you're excited! I know I am!















1 comment:
Sweet! How do we get there?
Post a Comment