Monday, July 7, 2014

Fires, times, talent show and toilet paper


So, here's all the stuff I've forgotten that people have reminded me of:

Fires--we can have a fire in the fire pit. Does anyone have firewood they can bring?  (We have one nice little bundle that our neighbors threw in the trash when they moved.  I think we can fit it in.  Can't get much more than that in I don't think. Mom and Dad - I will leave the wood to the Randalls.)

Times--our check in time is 2:00. We probably won't get there till around 3:00. Check out on Saturday is at noon, but the cabin needs to be spotless by then. I think if everyone pitches in, we can get it done between 11 and noon. 

Talent show--if you want to participate, please come prepared and we'll do one! :)

Toilet paper--they will provide it. No worries there. Don't poop a ton. ;) Just kidding!

If you haven't gotten me your release forms yet, please email or bring them to me. I gotta turn those in before we go.

Room assignments--let's figure that out when we get there. Some people have made requests. Those will be honored. Just keep in mind that there is one room per family, but there are couches and a few rooms have toddler beds that could be moved if needed. If you have a little one, it would be a great idea to bring a pack and play. We will plan on bringing one for Trigg.

Directions to the cabin were included in the email I sent out that had the release forms attached to them. If you still have questions, give Derek a call. He's been there numerous times and can give you good directions. The road is pretty good, according to our buddy who was up there last week. Mom and Dad's car should be able to make it. They had been getting quite a bit of rain, so the back road (the dirt road that takes off of SR 14 and goes for a long way to Dairy Canyon) might be ugly. Just stay on the main route and make sure to bring waterproof stuff.




2 comments:

Bryan and Lou Anne Randall said...

We have wood and a big truck. We will bring some.

Lillypad Good Times said...

Ok - I will leave the wood to the Randalls.