Ferf asked that I put up some pictures and directions to past family camp sites. I will start with the pictures and then get Pop to add directions. Lance will need to add directions to a couple of the places since he was the one who located them. I will start with the first site which is up in the mountains behind Brian Head. It's kind of across from Cedar Breaks. There was a nice hike to go to up there too - The Twisted Forest Trail. It is a Bristle Cone Pine tree forest. You can also drive on up the road to where it ends at the point - High Mountain. It was a nice spot among the Aspens. The pictures show August 4 & 5th as the camp dates.
![]() |
| The camp site - it rained some so the awnings were a good refuge. I don't think Derek made it to this one. It was just before Supe left on his mission. The kids look so little! |
![]() |
| Lou and Bryan got there after this picture. Cedar Breaks is the backdrop. |
![]() |
| Supe and some of the kids and a herd of sheep. |
![]() |
| Tavin examining Kaebri very closely while Supe rests up. |
![]() |
| Beautiful view of Cedar Breaks, etc. |
![]() |
| The hiking outing. |






No comments:
Post a Comment