Since we are at a cabin and have loads of table room etc. that we don't have while camping I was thinking that games at night might be fun (or anytime, we will just most likely be hanging around more inside at night).
SO---we (Brynn and Jay) are planning on bringing Ticket to Ride and Sequence. We have other games too that we can bring but thought we would start with those 2.
Do we want games? Anyone have an opinion? I think it would be fun...If yes, what else would people want to play?
6 comments:
Definitely yes! And people should definitely bring their favorites because the cabin has a limited selection. Too bad our two favorites are the two you are already bringing! Haha! Although we might bring T to R anyway since it is a different version. And maybe sequence too since ours is the DELUXE--so cool--hahaha! We could get more groups going???
Clue is a good one, too, even though not everyone can play. M & D should bring pictionary. That was so fun when we were kids. We have Cranium. It's fun but I need to make new dough if I bring it so let me know if that something I should even bother with.
I like cranium! And I have new play dough I can bring--just say the word.
we have loads of dough too! let me know if you want ours. you can even keep it in your game :)
Pop and I will bring our Great Dalmuti (better than scum) and Pit and Hellsapoppin. Ferf's kids were getting pretty good at those old favorites (Pit & HP) last time we played with them.
Please bring play dough! Thanks!
Post a Comment