Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Things NOT to bring!

The Bedrooms/Bathrooms comes stocked with the following:
  • Sheets
  • Blankets
  • Pillows (but I recommend that you bring your own because I think they are not too comfy)
  • Alarm Clocks 
  • 2 Pack-and-plays (we will have to coordinate who needs to bring theirs)
  • Towels and Washcloths
  • Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Soap
  • Toilet Paper
  • Blow Dryers
  • Cleaning Supplies
The Kitchen is supplied with most things including enough plates, glasses, and silverware for all of us, plus things like dishwasher and dish soap, trash bags, etc.  If there is something specific that you need to cook your meal I can let you know if there's one up there.  For example, there is a large griddle and a waffle iron in residence, but not a crock pot.  

    1 comment:

    Lillypad Good Times said...

    I'm going to bring my own towels because I don't want to spend time on the day we leave waiting for lots of towels to dry.