Shall we have "Quiet Time" during which everyone is in their rooms being as quiet as possible? If yes, what time should it start and end (the kids would probably be in bed before the official time would start so the adults could stay up a bit and play a game or whatever while being slightly quiet)?
START:
9:30 pm
10 pm
10:30 pm
11:00 pm
Other
END:
6:30 am
7:00 am
7:30 am
8:00 am
Other
Please put your vote (yes or no and times, if yes) in a comment! :)
8 comments:
The breakfast makers may have to get busy a little before a late get up time like 9:30 if we are going to get out of the house and doing something before noon. Sorry, guess you'll just have to put up with the noise - a good trade off for good food I would think!
I don't think Dad and I will be able to sleep in much past 7 am, but we can get up and take a walk or something so that you sleepers can get your beauty rest. You'll just have to put up with us being ugly and taking an afternoon nap with the babies.
:I don't think anyone (including bedbugs like Lance and me) want a wake up time as late at 9:30 am. The only 9:30 on the list is PM. Personally, I'm voting from like 10:30 pm or 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. That way the breakfast people could be quiet until then too and hopefully we could be getting ready and eating by around 7:30 and setting off on an adventure by about 8:00. Whenever the breakfast people start cooking sleep time is officially over for anyone sleeping upstairs because you can hear every sound from the kitchen.
I'm thinking 7:00 am and 10:30 or 11:00 pm. We all still want to have time to enjoy each other!!
Madi doesn't really follow a schedule very well yet, but we'll try to keep her quiet whenever we can :)
7 am is good for us (Bryan may disagree). We like our kids in bed by 8-8:30 so then it would be fun to play till 10 or 11. We're pretty flexible, but I'll take a nap if I am really dying
Post a Comment