Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Postponed!

Our family adventure is being postponed till the Padre can join us.  Postponed--not cancelled.  So, let's talk about rescheduling.  We will have to wait and hear when the rehab doctors think Dad will be rip, roarin' and ready to go, but we can throw some possibilities out there in the meantime.  

Personally, I think we aught to make it happen in 2010 (too much later and Lou will be having #3).  We could do it when the leaves are changing perhaps.  We could do it during Fall Break for the school people (around October 15, I think).  We could do it as soon as possible to try to have the warmest weather.  We could do it after snow flies and sled, snowboard, snowman, hot chocolate, etc. (the cabin is all sorts of set up for winter fun).  We could maybe have Thanksgiving there--that might be cool.  

What do ya'll think?

4 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

We are fine whenever since we have nothing but work to get out of. It would be fun to do it sooner than later since we are all excited to get up there with each other. I say whenever Dad thinks he is ready we should head on up.

Derek&Lenae said...

Any of those sound like a ton of fun! How about a shout out to the awesome and saintly JJ! Isn't he great? I sure am grateful for his skill and knowledge to help Pop today! Thanks a million JJ if you read this!

Brynn and Jared said...

we are totally open as well! you name the time and we'll show up!

LB said...

still thinking. . .